Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 7 months ago

Is Camilla Parker Bowels a good human being?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

She is a cow. And she's a wh ore.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

I'm not personally acquainted with the former Camilla Parker-Bowles (now HRH Duchess of Cornwall), nor do I know anyone is; so I have no way of knowing if she's a good human being or if she's not. Prince Charles appears happy with her, and that's all that really matters. I don't believe any of the krap I read about her in the tabloids.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

She a cold blooded gold digging adulteress who not only destroyed her family but that of the princess of wales because she was and still is after the crown

• ...Show all comments
    • voice
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Diana was a virgin when she married Charles you seem to forget that it was Camilla who was having an affair with Charles not long after he married Diana

• 7 months ago

do not know her

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • PAMELA
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

No such person,like every other woman on the planet she changed her name when she married charles.

• 7 months ago

I think she's about the same as most of us.

• 7 months ago

Dunno, I don't tend to follow reality TV personalities.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

How would those responding here know what kind of person she is if they’ve never spent any time with her? For those who’ve never spent time with her, all that can be used to determine what she is like is what the palace very deliberately and carefully presents to the public, and by looking at her past, as reported in the reputable press and through well-researched biographies.

Here’s what the general public knows...

1) Camilla had a long extramarital affair with Prince Charles, whilst both were married to others.

2) She never attended university (how does the other responder to this question know that she’s “educated” and “intelligent” without knowing her?).

3) Prince Charles did not introduce her to his sons until after their mother was killed. There is no public evidence of how his sons feel about her, other than they display acceptance that she accompanies their father to family events, as his 2nd wife. They have never spoken publicly about their deepest feelings toward her.

Source(s): 4) She was married for years to Andrew Parker Bowles and has two adult children with him.
  • Clo
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Camilla Parker Bowles is an imperfect human being and she tries to do good things.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

As good as most.

She's kind, intelligent, caring, educated, has a great sense of humour, and Charles loves her.

The rest of his family really like her as well - especially William and Harry.

And her name is Bowles.

• Manxbiker
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Her name was Bowles until she married Prince Charles

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

IDK but I think she is.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.