Went down wrong way of street. Concerned about a Ticket!?

So last night I was driving in downtown Sacramento with my friend. It was a four way intersection. My street is a two way, the one on the right is a one way so it continues to my left, and the one straight forward is also a one way facing towards me. The issue is is that I went straight onto the one way. The good thing is is that it was just a semi truck backup docking station for the back of a convention center, so there was no traffic and I didn’t notice until I was at the end of the street safely. I feel terrible and sick to my stomach about this whole situation. Do you think that the buildings around (especially the convention center has cameras!!!) would report me going down the street the wrong way? I must also mention that there were no “NO ENTRY” signs. I walked up to the street today to check out the scene and noticed a “one way” sign but it’s so far to the side and not very obvious. Shouldn’t there have been a no entry sign if the street was STRIGHT ON?! I feel horrible, and I cannot afford to get my insurance raised rn. I’m mortified.

• A.J.
    Favorite Answer

Be more observant in the future. If you were not caught and ticketed on the spot at the time, slim chance they both record and chase you down on an offense that caused to injury or damage. The past is only useful for changes in future behavior. It can't be undone. We have no ability to turn back time. If by chance you do get warned or ticketed, life has its ups and downs and live with it. Worrying doesn't help except to the extent as I started. Be more observant in the future.

• Erik

For almost everything (not counting red-light camera intersections), you have to be pulled over by a cop RIGHT THEN. If that does not happen, it's over. Don't worry about security cameras picking you up, some random person calling the police with your plate number, etc.

i wouldnt worry about it, if it had been a problern they wouldve bothered you by now

• Ron

If you stop smoking dope you won't be so paranoid. No one cares about this but you

• savannah6 months agoReport

I don’t smoke or drink...... 🙄

In my opinion no one is going to care unless there was an accident.

• Bill

The odds of you getting a camera ticket are slim. These are usually used to catch red light and speeding violations.