Went down wrong way of street. Concerned about a Ticket!?

So last night I was driving in downtown Sacramento with my friend. It was a four way intersection. My street is a two way, the one on the right is a one way so it continues to my left, and the one straight forward is also a one way facing towards me. The issue is is that I went straight onto the one way. The good... show more So last night I was driving in downtown Sacramento with my friend. It was a four way intersection. My street is a two way, the one on the right is a one way so it continues to my left, and the one straight forward is also a one way facing towards me. The issue is is that I went straight onto the one way. The good thing is is that it was just a semi truck backup docking station for the back of a convention center, so there was no traffic and I didn’t notice until I was at the end of the street safely. I feel terrible and sick to my stomach about this whole situation. Do you think that the buildings around (especially the convention center has cameras!!!) would report me going down the street the wrong way? I must also mention that there were no “NO ENTRY” signs. I walked up to the street today to check out the scene and noticed a “one way” sign but it’s so far to the side and not very obvious. Shouldn’t there have been a no entry sign if the street was STRIGHT ON?! I feel horrible, and I cannot afford to get my insurance raised rn. I’m mortified.
6 answers 6