Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 5 months ago

What was your first alcoholic beverage?

Legal & not

• Joseph

No idea, but I'm pretty sure I didn't like it. I don't drink.

Pink kinky with koolaid and it was atrocious. It was gross. I didn't even get drunk and i didn't like it. But yeah that was it lol.

Chinese rice wine

• GB

I was allowed a small glass of wine from age 10, but declined. Secretly, I thought if I waited until I was of legal age to drink alcohol, until I was of legal age, it might be 'special' . (The legal age is 18, in the UK.) By the time I reached it, I felt the adult thing is to act sensibly, and I had the best means of avoiding getting hooked on alcohol. I don't regret never trying it.

Bacardi Breezer lol

• Bee V2

First legal; A Long island iced tea

First illegal; can't exactly remember, my earliest memory is a PBR beer

It was a beer but I gave up drinking 30 years ago the best thing I ever did too.

It was beer. As a kid i used to take lil sip of beer from my parents glasses too. I really like beer.

I think it was cheap wine. My adult cousin handed me a drink in an aluminum cup and I couldn't see what was in it. When I drank it, it tasted bad, and I spit it up - purple - on my shirt. He laughed. So, I think it was cheap wine.

My first and only alcoholic beverage was a small glass of champagne which was given to me when I entered a hotel in Cancun, Mexico. I'm not a drinker, but figured what the hell. Imagine the worst-tasting energy drink ever, but heavily carbonated. It tasted NASTY!!! It wasn't anything like I thought it was going to taste like. Don't know why people like that stuff.