Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsHeart Diseases · 6 months ago

Does it matter how you get your high blood pressure to come down?

A year ago I was diagnosed with Hypertension with 180/120 blood pressure. I was put on medication which lowers it to 145/90 but has negative side effects such as coughing, headaches, gout and others.

So I recently tried herbal medicine made from garlic and now it's down to 130/80. So can I continue this or do I need to go back on the medication?

IF you want to get it lower You can cut your throat and in ten of 15 minutes YOuR BP will be zero...right? but seriously Medication is not the ONLY answer , in reality Most meds are derived from Things around us..... learning what causes and what answers to the causes you can find "Naturally" are out there start searching healthy alternatives

• k w

NOPE.........I stopped the free VA BP medication, I didn't have bad side effects like those, but I just wanted to be free from drugs......your choice......

carry on with the garlic medicine

and take two bananas everyday

potassium in the bananas lowers blood pressure naturally

• Janet

It is the lower reading that is the most important. And if you are getting good results from garlic, continue with that treatment.

• Sky

Exercise or other vigorous physical activity. One time I checked my blood pressure after shoveling snow and it was the lowest I'd ever seen it. But considering your current blood pressure issue, talk with your doctor about how to safely get into an exercise routine and what you can safely do.

• marty

If you can control it without using medication it will be much better for you, I'm sure your doctor would agree, mine does.

• Mark

Check with your doctor.