Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

"Arnold Schwarzenegger … You know what? He died … I was there,” why would Donald Trump, the president say this?

Update:

is trump frigging insane or what? Who the hell claims that somebody that they know has died, when that person is still alive, then say that they were present at the death? And this is the president of the united states?

Trump needs a psych evaluation and so do his supporters.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

He's just so used to saying random $hit, I don't follow or care about what comes out of his beach-a$$ mouth.

Arnold Schwarzenegger is not dead. but President Trump can say that he is, and we'll just ignore it, because we're so used to this clown just saying false cr@p all of the time. He could tell us that he talks to purple penguins on the planet Mars, and we would rightly respond with "yeah, whatever..."

That is where the US presidency is currently at, and I feel sorry for America.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Trump is a catastrophe, but he was referring to Arnold's Apprentice ratings...come'n guys

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

Bruh i read arnold schwarzenegger and died im the same sentence and nearly had a heartattack

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dale
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

It was a movie. But he'll be back!

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I'm a huge (or maybe yuge) Trump opponent, but criticizing him for this is nonsense. Trump wasn't claiming that Schwarzenegger was deceased. He was using "died" metaphorically to talk about the ratings/critical failure of the Apprentice after NBC canned him and replaced him with Schwarzenegger. For over a decaded, Trump hosted the show The Apprentice on NBC. Originally a ratings smash, the show quickly declined into relative obscurity and became kind of a joke with a celebrity version. But it still did well enough to justify keeping it on the air. After Trump began running for president, and saying racist things, NBC removed him and replaced him with Schwarzenegger. The new version of the Apprentice got worse ratings and NBC finally cancelled it. Trump is not saying that Schwarzenegger is deceased, and presumably doesn't believe that either (although who knows what's in his head). He's saying that Schwarzenegger got terrible ratings.

• Eli7 months agoReport

You are smart and respectful about your comment. I applaud this.

• 7 months ago

Ah, I see you cited Huffington Post. You’re entire rant can now be disregarded

• Eli7 months agoReport

GG

• 7 months ago

he maybe is talking about a new terminator movie!

• Arch
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Trump's language was poorly chosen. He was talking about Schwarzenegger's ratings when he took over Celebrity Apprentice. However, the fault is clearly Trump's. He should have been far more careful how he worded that. For this one, he's got no one to blame but himself.

• 7 months ago

He thinks he's on a reality tv show and if people stop watching you, you stop breathing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.