I'm 64, will turn 65 in Feb 2020, have been receiving SS since age 63 and my health insurance is through the ACA. At this time I haven't?

decided on whether to enroll in Medicare Part B at age 65, if I do it will late in the enrollment period, likely May 2020. My question is, since I won't be officially enrolled in Medicare Part A until Feb 1st, 2020, will I still able to enroll in my ACA health insurance for just Jan 1st- Jan 31st... show more decided on whether to enroll in Medicare Part B at age 65, if I do it will late in the enrollment period, likely May 2020.

My question is, since I won't be officially enrolled in Medicare Part A until Feb 1st, 2020, will I still able to enroll in my ACA health insurance for just Jan 1st- Jan 31st 2020?

I've submitted a similar question earlier and received lots of answers and suggestions. I truly appreciate them.

Can you help me again? Thanks!
Update: I won't be receiving Medicare Part A until Feb 1st 2020. What health insurance will I have for the month of Jan 2020? Can I enroll in health insurance through the ACA for just that one month until Medicare starts?