Have you personally benefited from the supposed and reported "Jobs-Boom" in the U.S. in 2019?
- OiyLv 56 months agoFavorite Answer
I've invested in human trafficking activities worldwide. And it's booming than the trade of carbon footprint.
- michinoku2001Lv 76 months ago
No, but I have no doubt that the labour shortage in the US is real.
- JeromeLv 66 months ago
But I dont place much stock in what's reported on the job market. Stuff like this is too vague and unreliable.
- exactdukeLv 76 months ago
Not really, I already have a job.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Sunday CroneLv 76 months ago
NO and neither has my family.
- rustbucketLv 66 months ago
It's been a while since retirement 2012 but this past month the emails for available jobs is overwhelming.