Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 11 months ago

Homeless man in Dottys always in there always staring at me why dont they kick him out?

He sits in the back of the room. Same slot machine. Most of the time not playing. Just chilling with his hands on his head. Staring at me everytime I look at him. I could go there once per week. Random day random time. Their he is again. He needs to go to a homeless shelter.

Favorite Answer

I was asked for a meal by homeless man many years ago and I refused. Then I called to homeless center. Hopefuly nobody answered my call.

Have some compassion. Most shelters are only open at night for the beds... If he's not saying anything to you or bothering you mind your business. Some people have a hard life, they dont need you making it harder

• Benny

Maybe find something more important to worry about?

• `

Don't go to Dotty's. Problem solved.

I have also seen some fast food restaurants that let homeless people be in there for hours every day.