Do people use Thorazine to get high?

I was just listening to the song Happy Family by The Ramones. There is a lyric about gulping thorazine.

Is thorazine a drug people use recreationally?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Liberals use it to dwell.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

Thorazine (chlorpromazine, Largactyl) Is a drug, usually formulated as a syrup, widely used to treat psychotic conditions, particularly paranoid schizophrenia. It has a rapid depressive effect on the central nervous system and is much used to control "excitable patients" Consequently it is rather cynically referred to amongst some mental health workers as the "Liquid Cosh"! It will get you anything but "high"! In fact, it has been used to bring people down during a bad LSD trip!

Source(s): Pharmaceutical chemist
  • 7 months ago

Thorazine is what they give crazy people to calm them down. It's also used for bipolar disorder, attention deficit disorder, hyperactivity, nausea and hiccups. I guess you could take it for fun. I don't know how much fun it would be.

I get the idea from the lyrics that the thorazine is prescription meds.

• 7 months ago

Only if semi-consciousness and permanent uncontrollable ticks are your idea of amusement.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Liberals use it and just about any other drug they can steal to get high. It's because liberals are worthless addicts who contribute nothing to society.

• ...Show all comments
    • JimBrown2577 months agoReport

Thanks, anonymous. While I didn't mention it in the OP I was, of course, most interested in the political angle of thorazine's recreational qualities.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.