In the 1950s, America was obsessed with going after communists! How come nobody cared that Joe McCarthy and the other Republicans were Nazis?

Back in those days, World War 2 had just ended and many people in America were still very loyal to Hitler and the Nazis! The Republican Party was the American Nazi Party (and they still are!)! I wonder why it was perfectly okay and acceptable to be an America Nazi Party member, but it was NOT okay to be a communist... show more Back in those days, World War 2 had just ended and many people in America were still very loyal to Hitler and the Nazis! The Republican Party was the American Nazi Party (and they still are!)! I wonder why it was perfectly okay and acceptable to be an America Nazi Party member, but it was NOT okay to be a communist or a liberal??? They put communists in prison but not the Hitler-loving Republicans?!