promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Muslims, Islam reverses all the Commandments of Moses, according to Muhammad's life. Why do you follow him?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago
    Favorite Answer
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Mintee
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

YOU do not know islam hun.... basically the 10 commandments are fully a part of islamic law too... actually islam came to clean up the corruption of judaism and christianity.. we muslims believe 100% in the law of Moses and the law of Jesus.... you are aware that Jesus was sent to the jews only, (says so in the bible) not to bring a new religion but to clean up judaism.. He didnt complete that mission, so God sent islam to clean up both misconceptions.. if you want to be a better jew or christian, then follow islamic law...

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 6
      10 months agoReport

https://talkinjihadblues.wordpress.com/2008/07/15/koran-654-allah-okays-raping-babies/

• 11 months ago

You should mention on how Islam reverses the Commandments of Moses to prove your case. Otherwise it is a hollow claim.

• tom11 months agoReport

muslims don't have a clue most of the quran was abrogated after mohammad got rich!

• sam
    Lv 4
    11 months ago

In the 3 Abrahaic religions, the level of intelligence is as under.

Islam ---95% stupid exposed by their bigoted fundos.

Christianity---35 to 40% stupid

Judaism---10% stupid

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

All the commands of Moses (alaihi salam), i.e. the 10 commandments, are mentioned in the Noble Quran and integrated within Islam.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 6
      11 months agoReport

this proves islam is a cult

https://talkinjihadblues.wordpress.com/2008/07/15/koran-654-allah-okays-raping-babies/

• Kin
    Lv 5
    11 months ago

Because Prophet Muhammad, peace & blessings be upon him, is my prophet and the final Prophet of Allah. I believe in all the Prophets of Allah including Prophet Musa, peace & blessings be upon him, and do obey them as well.

Although, Prophet Muhammad, peace & blessings be upon him, is my prophet and I am part of his nation {Ummah of Prophet Muhammad}.

So, I will follow my beloved truthful Prophet Habibullah, peace & blessings be upon him, and want to follow Habibullah, peace & blessings be upon him, he is the beloved and the beloved of the believers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.