Resurrection and the Rapture?

The apostle Paul stated that Jesus will meet believers in the air. The rapture is an irresistible supernatural force that will snatch Christians (dead or alive) to meet Jesus in the sky. My problem, however, is mainly with cremated bodies, bodies lost at sea, eaten by wild animals, etc. Paul concentrated on the... show more The apostle Paul stated that Jesus will meet believers in the air. The rapture is an irresistible supernatural force that will snatch Christians (dead or alive) to meet Jesus in the sky. My problem, however, is mainly with cremated bodies, bodies lost at sea, eaten by wild animals, etc. Paul concentrated on the resurrection of the dead from graves around the globe.

Now that I think about it, Paul himself was beheaded. I guess it really does not matter to God what happens to human bodies. The power of God can resurrect anyone
regardless of the condition of the body. Also, we cannot use Jesus as an example because His body did not see corruption. What is your view?