Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Did Linux became an OS of far-right homophobic white conservative users or just my impression?

The CEO of Minds has been invited by Trump. I was curious and saw the comments in the post made by CEO of Minds. Most of commenters are conservatives, Christian, white and far-rightists. Most of them almost recommend Linux.

Godless Gazoo, you said me and called me like because you are far-right, white, conservative and Christian.

Mike, if you are far-right, white, conservative and Christian, then you have already your own answer: for you, SPLC is, indeed, a hate group.

Bill, you recommend for political reasons and not for privacy issues. If you were AMERICAN PATRIOT, far-right, conservative, Christian and white, obviously you would support the NSA, etc. because you support the USA.

I do not care about the price, Joe in Texas.

Favorite Answer

I use Windows 10 and Ubuntu. To be honest, I think both operating systems are great, but I prefer Windows. Most computer geeks are right wing extremist due to their lack of social skills and jealousy of other outgoing people (like the Chads and the Traceys as they put it). They view the world from behind a computer screen and when these geeks are presented with a racist far-right group that will accept them they do everything to stay in that group. They don't fit into society so when they hear things in online chatrooms such as "White Power", "Race Mixing is Bad", and "Immigrants want to erase White Culture" they start to believe it. Especially when they see some attractive White girl with a Black guy, or when they see a group of Hispanic guys looking at their wierdo nerd selves, or when they see a family of Muslims at the store, and here these young men are with no family or friends and they experience jealousy and rage which then leads to hatred and bigotry. So, I think the reason you see this is because tech savvy antisocial nerds generally use Unix based OS's, and a lot of them due to their social awkwardness fall into the traps of the far-right just as I have explained above. Despite suing both OS's, I'm a Democrat btw.

• Bill

Silicon valley is in California in a left wing area. lol

The majority of the people in the industry are left wing, you idiot.

If Windows did not come free on your pc you would be a fool to give Bill gates, the richest man in the Universe $140 of your money.

People who build their own computers or servers use linux

• Bill

If you're building a gaming machine you pretty much have to use windows since most games don't support Linux.

• Bill

Windows is a garbage operating system that spies on their users and uses contracts with computer companies to keep themselves as the dominate OS on the market. People that know anything about computers recommends Linux because it is simply put a superior OS.

Also, windows is garbage when it comes to networking, which you would know if you ever bothered to try to use it for that purpose.

I recommend it for all sorts of reasons including privacy and basic functionality.

Don't' be such an ignorant liberal bigot.

• Sam

If that's true, they are just whoring themselves for prestige,

but it makes them look stupid.

I doubt what you saw or read was factual. .

Trump supporters think of Red Hat as something to go with their red soled shoes.

Source(s): Everyone I know who uses or has used Linux, can't stand Trump, including me. The majority of Trump supporters still use Windows Me.
  • Mike

Is the SPLC a hate group?

Umm....it's mostly web servers. I could explain why it's great for that, but you don't seem smart enough to follow along.