Conn asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 7 months ago

What zodiac sign are jealous of Scorpio?

Honestly, there are no Scorpios I'm jealous of. I like most of them, except my mom...she's a Scorpio.

I'm a Scorp and i find Sag girls to be most jealous of me. They just don't like how tactful i am bcuz they really can't do what i can do.

I can do things without really doing anything, do ya know what i mean? We are just very lowkey and subtle. A push and a turn here, a glance there and i get what i want without having to do anything or lifting my finger.

Whereas Sag are completely tactless, hurting and annoying ppl to get what they want.

It's really hilarious how much these Sag girls are jealous of me, they will talk **** abt me behind my back and try to manipulate my boss but in the end ppl see them for who they are.

Also, Aquarius. Idk if they are jealous or scared but we start off good then they become distant and i can see it on their face, how uncomfortable they become when I'm around Loool

I don't find any other sign to be jealous of me.

Leos have always admired me and Virgos too.

any signs can be jealous la female trait is normal

• Everybody is jealous of scorpios because they're the sexiest sign.

Taurus hands down.

Uk what, in reality, a Scorpion doesn’t like anyone getting jealous of them and let others feel insecure about themselves bc of them, but anyways, i have seen leos , virgos and libras being jealous, specially leos copy them and are jealous of thembc they get attention without trying.

Mostly leo i have seen

• Janet

No one is ONE zodiac Sign.

In fact, in everyone's unique astrological birth chart, everyone has ALL 12 zodiac signs.

Whichever of these Signs had any of the 10 "planets" move through them will be stronger than Signs which had no planet moving through them

When you call someone A Sign ... you are identifying their Sun sign only. But Sun sign astrology is just a commercial gimmick to make money off people who don't understand astrology. It is not real astrology, and the Sun sign is ONLY 2% of the entire birthchart for an individual.

• Aaron

Mostly all signs but its the CANCER and CAPRICORN who are the most jealous of SCORPIO

Source(s): Sixth Sense
  • Kathy

Anyone of any sign can be jealous of anyone of any sign.

Scorpios think everyone is jealous of them and suspicious of them for no reason. In reality, they are jealous of others which is why they are so quick to call others jealous

• Eggy7 months agoReport

Scorpios make really good, loyal friends...they are manipulative but that's because they care