Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Why did Trump wuss out on the citizenship quest on the census yet again?

I'm starting to see a pattern here:

Anchor baby executive order: backed down

DACA: backed down

VISA lottery removal: backed down

Chain migration: backed down

Removal of one million illegals: backed down

Tariffs on Mexico: backed down

End temporary protected status for refugees: backed down and extended TPS for Somalis

Reducing legal immigration: wants to increase instead

NAFTA: got rid of and replaced with new free trade agreement

Reducing Somali refugees: reduced from 200,000 to 30,000 as far as I can tell but could be wrong

Also seems to be letting Sub Saharan Africans, South Asian Indians, and Indio Hispanics - the three worst behaved groups of invaders pour in the country even more than Obama.

Gee I'm starting to think Trump is all talk and no action.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Because his lawyers tell him he lost. Not admitting that he lost, he is going to gather the same information using other means. The intent is to scare people so they will not respond to the census. What he is telling people is that he will match the census with social security records and figure out where the illegal immigrants are.

Trump is the protege of Joseph McCarthy's assistant Roy Cohn. Trump hired Cohn, and Cohn taught him to never admit he lost. So, in the past, when Trump lost a lawsuit, he nevertheless declared that he won. he is doing the same as POTUS.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

That was over once the Supreme Court made its ruling. They knew (well, at least five of them, anyway.) that was all bull****.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Best economic number all around of the last 50 years.... just think, if the traitors....er.... democrats didn't try to obstruct everything how much better things would be!

• Sfancik
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

They obstructed the financial disaster the last Republican administration oversaw...let's hope they're up for obstructing this upcoming one as well.

• 5 months ago

Well, he couldn't get around the court order.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.