Caitie asked in PetsDogs · 6 months ago

Do you like pit bulls?

44 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Not too much as we compared to the other dog.

• Login to reply the answers
  • P
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No I don't like Pit Bulls! I think they have gotten a "bad reputation" through being owned by the wrong sort of people, namely "Thugs" and "gangster" types !

They have been ruined by being encouraged to attack other dogs and fight to the death,They are also one of the top breeds known to savage and attack people, especially children! So there is not a lot to like about a pit bull! I would like to see a ban put upon owning one - I would like to see them phased out as a breed!

• Grace6 months agoReport

i agree completely P x

• 6 months ago

No dont like pit bulls, or any other bull terrier breeds. I dont know if this is because of the bad press they have recived or the fact they are used as status dogs with young irresponsible owners but I just feel I dont trust them you hear more about Bull terrier attacks on humans and on other dogs than any other breed going.

My own personal feeling is that if I was in charge I would put a breeding ban on them.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

As much as I love dogs (I'm both a dog and cat person), I'm afraid of pit bulls. I like golden retrievers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Yeah we got one and he is a lover

• 6 months ago

I do, but instead of the whole breed it depends on the dog personality and all. Just like any other breed you ask of. I like golden retrievers, but again depends on their personality and if they are nice or not. I've had pitbulls throughout my life. I had one when I was 5 she eas my bestie. My BIL had a pitbull that I didn't like. Same breed different dog.

• 6 months ago

Absolutely not. Never have, never will.

• 6 months ago

No. I think they're ugly and they are also account for over 70% of deaths by dog attack. They're also a TYPE of dog not a breed. They're ill bred mixes of bully breed mutt.

• 6 months ago

I trust 'em until they give me reason not to. I will never own one again.

• Matt
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Depends on how it was trained and brought up.

• ...Show all comments
    • J C
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

You tend not to see the worst or unstable ones, as shelters will euthanize them without blinking an eye. They are not adoptable, and are also a liability risk.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.