Where is the distributor cap located on a 2003 toyota matrix?

I cant find the distributor cap on my 2003 toyota matrix. If I follow the wires coming from spark plug, it just bundles with other wires.. and all bundles seem so go to things that look nothing like a distributor cap.. I cant find a diagram or video that points out exactly where the distributor cap is.. My... show more I cant find the distributor cap on my 2003 toyota matrix. If I follow the wires coming from spark plug, it just bundles with other wires.. and all bundles seem so go to things that look nothing like a distributor cap.. I cant find a diagram or video that points out exactly where the distributor cap is..

My mechanical knowledge: I can change spark plugs, coils, radiator, exhaust system, anything audio.. anything with brakes..

Infeelnsilly even asking this question, but I d like the response to be a link to a good diagram or a really good explanation of the location specifically