Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicR&B & Soul · 5 months ago

How much money and how many resources would it take to stop global warming with brute force?

Assuming people don't cut back fast enough or find cleaner energy quick enough, how much money would it cost to terraform and manipulate the planets climate with brute force? Is this even possible and what would need to be sacrificed to optimize terraforming and ensure it is successful?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • susan
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

No way has been invented to control the climate on this or any other planet.

Live your best life in the present, and spend less of your energy worrying about what you think will happen in the future. In the 1970's, environmentalists expected us to all be dead by now from- oh I forget what it was. Sometimes things aren't as dire as you are told. Politicians use fear to try to control people. (Fear of enemies, fear of climate change and other disasters, fear of certain people groups, etc.)

• Mike
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Try stopping the wind with brute force

• james
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

$100 a building world wide average cost. Painting roof tops white would do it. Then repaint every 10 years.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

It is not possible. And trying to do it would make things worse.

• 5 months ago

Cleaner energy? As in solar & wind farms?

Come up with a solution that doesn't strap future generates with a new problem.

SAVE THE MOJAVE!

• John
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Smart money sez the damage has been done.

Dumb money dispenses TD's. And so it goes.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I'm curious why you think this bizarre question is under insurance?

• 5 months ago

`You think you're going to manipulate the sun and nature? Sound like those knucklehead settlers in Georgia who tried to drain the Okefenokee Swamp.

Source(s): I love your stand up comedy.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

You mean like kick it in the d*ck?.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.