Why Is The Media Allowing Rosie O Donnell To Say Foul Things And Getting Away With It?

I m disappointed, with how the media allowing Rosie O Donnell make false clams and talk crazy about the President family like that with no proof. Imaging this was the reverse side were Trump saying something about her family, like the way Rosie did the media will have a field day and call him every name in the... show more I m disappointed, with how the media allowing Rosie O Donnell make false clams and talk crazy about the President family like that with no proof. Imaging this was the reverse side were Trump saying something about her family, like the way Rosie did the media will have a field day and call him every name in the book. It crazy women can say what they want on a media platforms with no consequence.