My room is very humid and it has no windows therefore can’t put an AC.what can I do in order to get rid of it?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

A dehumidifier may help.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

I think they have like indoor air conditioners

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Leave the door open so the wet phart gases have a chance to escape(is what most people do when they live in a closet space)

• 7 months ago

You may benefit from two things:

A dehumidifier

and

A fan

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

I'df say a dehumidifier.

• 8 months ago

a dehumidifier is quite handy. Most can be set to shut off at a certain humidity % kind of like a thermostat with the degrees. Also most will have a hose spout where you could leave it running constantly into a drain. Look at a local walmart or other supercenter for one.

• Dick
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

There are "free standing" air conditioners for just your situation. They are good for cooling the one room they are in. They run on average around $300. Check them out online, or you can even see them at Walmart, Lowes, etc.

• oikoσ
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Buy a dehumidifier.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

If you are talking about a bedroom, that's quite illegal. You could put a fan in the doorway. (I assume your room has a door.) You could buy a dehumidifier. You could buy one of those things that are basically moisture-sucking crystals in a cage. (They are reusable - just put them in the oven to dry out.)

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Get a dehumidifier.

A proper electric one will be fairly dear. But you can buy one that is simply a vented plastic container that houses a brick that absorbs moisture in the air, you drain the container (a tray underneath usually) every few days and, depending on how much moisture the brick absorbs, you change it every month or so. They're fairly inexpensive.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.