When do I get my voice back after puberty?

When I was 10 and younger I was a professional singer. I schooled people like Britney Spears. I had offers for big stages. I was equivalent to the finals of American Idol. But when I was about 10 and a half and going through puberty I couldn t hold a note or have as good range. It s been 12 years now. I m 22. My voice still cracks and I still have peach fuzz on my face instead of a beard. I can t hit a single note and every time I go over or under half an octave my voice cracks and it hurts my throat. The same goes for whistling. How much longer do I have to wait? Or is there something I can do to promote getting my voice back

Well obv you're a troll, but interesting fact!

the baroque period had a period in which men could sing with their prepubescent voice as a career throughout their lives. If their father/teacher decided that the boy had a beautiful false setto, the father would force their son to be castrated (where they snip snip their balls) so their voice never deepened.

They were very successful and the good ones were regarded as masters. However, it was obviously a traumatic experience (no sedatives, i believe) and the view at the time was that you 'live on' through your heir, and if your castrated your infertile, so this posed a huge dilemma for the castrati in that they would not live on through their children.

• Rico

You will never get your pre pubescent voice back.

• Janet

You may not ever get it back.

Our voice changes at puberty and will be different.

You say you went through puberty at ten. That's unusual. You claim to have schooled Brittney Spears at the age of ten. WOW!!!!! You also claim that at the age of ten and younger you were a professional singer and was offered big stages. Twelve years later you're looking for your voice to return. You either have quite an imagination or you're one hell of a prevaricator.

• Robin

i smell bs in the air you say your 22 i doubt you ever schooled britney spears the reason i say this you just joined today just like any troll would do and come on here in lie about what you have done you need to be ashamed of your self

do singing lessons and warm up your voice before singing