I had a dream with the devil please answer and help me please?

I had a dream that the devil told ,e he wasn t going to take me with him because I wasn t the right weight and that he was going to give me five year? What does that mean I m 15 no does that mean I will die when I m twenty? Someone please explain

Well, maybe it is not to worry what others say to you or about you. Is a person who is envious of you. Be careful

• Don't try to make plans based on completely fantastical events, dreams. I had the delusion that I would die at the age of 18. Now look at me. Some scantly significant dream interpreter on yahoo.

Do you have an eating disorder, or are you super crazy into vegan or vegetarian diet or a piscatorian diet you can eat fish Or do you weight your food? If you have a problem and it is messing with your life, it's a good time to see a professional. A counselor or a mentor, or someone to share stories with.

Our dreams come from our personal feelings and or emotions. They do not come from some dream bank, in which you are lucky or unlucky according to which dream you draw! Whether you die or live has no connection to the dreams you have. Just live a righteous Life and you will live as long as the rest of us live.

Awesome dream because your insecurity is being used against you, maybe you do not feel comfortable in your own skin, maybe your insecure and think that your too skinny or too heavy, or your insecure about your own personal looks, but none of this matters because after the 5th time you are going to break the code and you are going to unlock your insecurity. Five is the number for grace and in grace your going to unlock your insecurity and be happy with yourself.

Hi Zionna,

Clearly this dream made you very upset. It is because it's an important dream. One thing you need to realize is that dreams are symbolic and there is a message in the symbols. They are not meant to be taken literally. So please don't worry, you are not going to die in 5 years.

Dreams are very personal and since I don't know anything about you, I am going to make some guesses with the interpretation. I would guess that you pay a lot of attention to your appearance and what people think about you. At this point in your life, you feel that you are not good enough but you believe you have time to change and become more acceptable to yourself and others. It's about self image.

You had this dream to help you find a different perspective, so you can realize that true beauty is within. True happiness come from the heart. So, do not worry too much about what others think and about your image. Be concerned about your inner beauty and joy. You can use your best wisdom to make choices about you current life situation which will bring the success and happiness you deserve five years from now and your whole future.

Hope this helps.

Source(s): Meditations for the Journey into Light by Carl Mohan

The dream might be telling you that if you lose weight or buy clothes or do what you need to do to make yourself likeable - you could possibly run into the wrong type of person who likes your body and not your soul and want to abuse you. That somehow - your inability to attract people - is what is protecting you from being in a situation where you attract the wrong type of person.

God knows your thoughts.

The devil doesn’t.

That actually refers to your boyfriend or your girlfriend. in dreams you often will see your boyfriend or girlfriend as the devil. it's your boyfriend of your girlfriend telling you that you're either underweight or overweight and that they're not interested in keeping you unless you get heavier or skinnier.