Wifi Router cost problem between roomates??

So I bought a wifi router that was around $100 dollars at the beginning of last August for my roommates and I to share. They INSISTED to pay me $35 to make it even, so I took it...obviously. Anyways, it’s now around the time to move out and we are all arguing on who gets to keep the router. I told them that I... show more So I bought a wifi router that was around $100 dollars at the beginning of last August for my roommates and I to share. They INSISTED to pay me $35 to make it even, so I took it...obviously. Anyways, it’s now around the time to move out and we are all arguing on who gets to keep the router. I told them that I should keep it because A.) I went and bout it myself B.) they were just paying me to “rent” it I suppose C.) we didn’t sign any sort of agreement or anything D.) I have had to pay overages on my rent the whole year (including this summer when I haven’t even been there) because of them. E.) They offered to pay me the $35. Must I include that they are living together next semester, and I’m living with a new person. I need everyone’s opinions here because I am so frustrated.
9 answers 9