Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 1 year ago

Working as a stripper?

So I m going through hard times. I working and go to school but it s not enough. I use to dance when I was younger but now I m 29 still in good shape even after having kids. Has my time passed? Do you think it s a bad idea to go back??

• 1 year ago

It depends if the minge is fresh or not?

1 year ago

You work at a school? I hope you don’t teach English. I think it is a bad idea-especially since you’re a mother now. Have some dignity. Go work at a fast food place or something, you nasty wannabe hooker.

• 1 year ago

If you can avoid the aggressive drug dealer/pimps ( the "self-employed" dream makers ) and their gaggle of alcohol and/or drug addicted, then sure---get back into the business if you enjoyed it so much.

But surely the game has changed since your heyday; you might want to look carefully at all that beforehand.

1 year ago

That depends on how you feel and how your children will feel about it . It would also depend on looks and where you think you'd like to strip. Taste differs from place to place and state to state.. Be safe, whatever you decide to do.. Good luck!!!!

• 1 year ago

If you have a nice body, can dance, and have a good personality you can, BUT beware that a lot of men go in those places to find young women that are not smart, have a good body and are gullible over those who have life experience. Don't plan on staying long, you won't last. I know from experience Get in and get out just as fast.

• 1 year ago

How would you feel if your children found out? If the answer is negative, then no do not pursue this course.

• 1 year ago

Make that money, don’t let it make you!

• david
    1 year ago

you could always try it for a while,and see how it goes

• Jerry
    1 year ago

Only you can answer that...

1 year ago

Well stop doing that a work harder