The upper glove box in my 2011 Toyota Sienna opens, but does not stay open/rise on it s own. How do I access and fix the springs?

More info:

I have removed the lower glove box entirely, and can see behind the upper glove box, but can not tell if the springs are accessible from this angle, or if the entire upper glove box needs to be removed to access.

If the upper glove box needs to be removed, I know I need to carefully remove/retract all paneling over to the navigation screen, and any pieces that block the glove box itself. As well as removing the screws inside the upper glove box. What I don't know - is once removed, what am I looking for? Where the springs are, how to fix them, etc.

Any advice (with pictures) would be greatly appreciated. I have looked at previous postings regarding this question, but all pictures have been removed.

By opening it ,, ,