She (F19) doesn't want me (M18) to fall for her again?

I have recently been in contact with my ex-girlfriend after she broke up with me 3 weeks ago. We both got to reminiscing, as we spoke about our past and how things were with us. We talked about our break up and just everything that involved us and our time together. However, the love that I had for her has faded... show more I have recently been in contact with my ex-girlfriend after she broke up with me 3 weeks ago. We both got to reminiscing, as we spoke about our past and how things were with us. We talked about our break up and just everything that involved us and our time together.

However, the love that I had for her has faded away, given how we broke up. Although, it had been very hard and tough trying to move on and let go. Prior to us talking, I've been an emotional wreck, by getting drunk and doing ridiculous things on nights out, (something I never considered doing). It's just been tough.

As we gradually continued to talk, I told her if it would be wise if we kept on talking to each other and so forth. She agreed to do so, provided I don't fall back in love with her once again.

But those three weeks that we didn't speak, tore me to literal pieces. It ruined me so much and I did things I would never normally do. I'm in two minds of whether I should cut off all contact, or talk to her as "friends", with hope that it eventually turns into something. I just don't know.

Any advice on what to do would be great, thanks.