Do you guys think Elder Scrolls VI will be bad based on Bethesda's recent track record?

Favorite Answer

I'm optimistic about Elder Scrolls VI. I think Bethesda has learned something from the Fallout 76 disaster and will not repeat the same with Elder Scrolls VI. I'm looking forward to Elder Scrolls VI.

I will give them the benefit of the doubt

I dont think Bethesda will want that to happen considering Elder Scrolls VI is a highly anticipated game

• Raditz

Before TES VI, we still got Starfield. And if that game is still riddled with bugs/glitches and underwhelming graphics, then yeah, people should be wary about TES VI's quality.

• opurt

I don't think it's automatically going to be bad.

I do think that people who are expecting it to be Skyrim 2.0 will be disappointed regardless of what Bethesda delivers, and will complain loudly and constantly about it.

I don't think they are taking their time. They said they had one other game to work on before they even start with this. That game isn't yet out, either.

I highly doubt that they will learn anything from this. It will still end up being a slog designed to not be fun to play without paying $100/week to speed things up.

• Mog

I don’t think so. Fallout 76 was a disaster. They seem to be taking their time with Elder Scrolls VI, which is good.