Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 7 months ago

How do I send someone a gift from Amazon via email?

Can someone plz answer this question!

Let's say I wanted to send someone a gift (an actual item, NOT a gift card) from Amazon, but I don't know their address, and all I have is their email address. Is there a way to do that? I mean, for example, if they clicked on a link or something that I sent them through an email, could they actually accept the give, allowing to arrive at there destination?

I hope i'm making sense. I had trouble wording that question.

Update:

"Could they actually accept THE GIFT" - I meant to say.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • I don't think so, unless they have a wish list or registry set up with Amazon. Then you can pick what you want to send them. The best way to give some one an actual item through Amazon (if they don't have a wish list or registry), would be to have it sent directly to their address. There is an option to chose weather you want to send the item as a gift.

• Login to reply the answers
  • nt
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

You probably can't. GC sure, not gift.

• 7 months ago

This one might get tricky.

Lets say you stole someone's credit card, setup a fake account and used it to send "gifts" to an enemy in the hopes they would get caught with stolen goods.

If its on their Amazon Wish List and they make that available, I believe Amazon will handle the back end.

• 7 months ago

Just do a search for "amazon gift card" at Amazon. You can get a code on a card or by email. You can have it sent to someone or yourself. Anyone you give the code to can use it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.