Riding a rollercoaster 21 and 33 weeks Pregnant.?

Me and a few friends are going to Six Flags next weekend. I'm going to be 33 weeks pregnant and one of the other girls are going to be 21 weeks. I was wondering if anyone knew what rides would be safe for us to ride.
Update: It was a typo when I said roller coaster. I ment to say what rides can I ride
Update 2: So I talked to my doc. He said use you best judgment look at signs and avoid anything with a bar across the belly.

That being said my friend still has a fairly flat stomach and if I put on a baggy shirt it's hard to tell so who knows...
Update 3: So I just got back from the park about an hour ago. We kinda did an I'll go I'd you go sort of thing throught the day as far as rides go. I got a few odd looks from people but whatever. I think I went on about 10 rides. One of the rides did have a bar across the lap so I skipped out on that one, my friend... show more So I just got back from the park about an hour ago. We kinda did an I'll go I'd you go sort of thing throught the day as far as rides go. I got a few odd looks from people but whatever. I think I went on about 10 rides. One of the rides did have a bar across the lap so I skipped out on that one, my friend however seemed to be comfortable with it so she road a few more rides then I did. I did get a little motion sickness towards the end but it wasnt even as bad as morning sickness.
Update 4: Okay so as the night progressed my nausea kept getting worse I haven't gotten sick yet but in feeling pretty rough at the moment. Still think it was worth it though. Riding rollercoasters is a huge thrill and doing it while pregnant just added to the experience that much more.