What's something that hasn't happened since the French revolution?
- BenLv 66 months agoFavorite Answer
Louis XIV becoming king.
- denlp96Lv 56 months ago
France winning a war.
- marzmargs12Lv 66 months ago
Napoleon DID NOT build the Eurotunnel.
- 6 months ago
No one really cares.. Thats why you have so many answers here.. IT doesnt matter to anyone.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- robert2020Lv 66 months ago
The beheading of a king of France. Though there was a king and two emperors after the revolution, none were beheaded.
- Dj2541Lv 76 months ago
A famous quote as simple as "Let them eat cake"
- Anonymous6 months ago
Nothing, it's been the same.
- susanLv 76 months ago
Which French revolution?
- Tad DubiousLv 76 months ago
I doubt much of anything, Ernesto. Pretty much all that has been repeated one way or the other.
- Bob BobLv 76 months ago
The year it happened, 1789
- Jay RLv 76 months ago