Piano repertoire advice for audition?

I am a piano student in going to my final year of undergraduate. I am planning to apply for a Master's degree next year. Looking at the audition requirements I am still unsure what works best for the baroque Bach requirement and classical sonata. I have Bach WTC II in E minor in my repertoire, for classical I... show more I am a piano student in going to my final year of undergraduate. I am planning to apply for a Master's degree next year. Looking at the audition requirements I am still unsure what works best for the baroque Bach requirement and classical sonata. I have Bach WTC II in E minor in my repertoire, for classical I have Beethoven's D Major Pastorale and Mozart K570, do you think those are good for auditions? They are in pretty good condition, just need final repolishing before I am actually performing them. Last time my teacher suggested me to learn Les Adieux sonata, but I'm only halfway to that one. For romantic and 20th/21st century I'm pretty confident as I have more of those, like Prokofiev sonata 7, one of Chopin Polonaise, Alkan Etudes, etc which are in very good condition as I got very high marks for them in my last recital. Also, what are audition panels in major music school actually looking for for postgraduate level?
1 answer 1