Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 4 months ago

Do people only like you if you're pretty?

41 Answers

Relevance
  • Dr. D
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

If a person is pretty then they do have a major social advantage. However, a person can be liked for other reasons. Consider Mother Teresa; she was ugly, but everybody loved her. So just because a person doesn't have attractive looks doesn't mean they are doomed in life. What's important in life is; seek truth, practice goodness, and see beauty everywhere. In doing so you will do well in life.

• (A)
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

AGE,SUBJECT AND MIND SET WILL DETERMINE MUCH ON HOW ONE IS TREATED.

• 4 months ago

Well, maybe at first but if the pretty person has a bad attitude, once they open their mouth people might hate them.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Only if the person is very shallow

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

look at Donald Trump and tell me about it.

• 4 months ago

Im not that old.. only 26.. but i have noticed the better you look, the better you're treated, and the more likely ppl will want to help u.

• e9601:
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

You can have a pretty face and still be very unlikeable. Personality counts a lot.

• 4 months ago

One of the nicest and most popular people I know is not what most people would think is particularly physically attractive.

• 4 months ago

No way people like a good personality my friend.

• 4 months ago

Nope. It's not always about looks but personality too.

• Butterfly4 months agoReport

Don't lie! Men usually like women for their looks, but women like a person for his/her personality anyway. Men care about looks, women care about personality more.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.