Where can I use my Bank of America debit card in Spain to withdraw from an ATM?

Will be staying in Madrid, Seville, and Barcelona and will probably want to withdraw cash from an ATM. What is the name of Bank of America's international partner in Spain?

Any atm anywhere. I use my card all over the world. I tell my bank where I go usually. 

Pretty much any ATM will allow you to withdraw money, but there will be a fee associated.

• John P

Note that in Britain an ATM is called a "cash machine", and the equivalent word in Spanish might be the same.

• bluebellbkk

John, I use both terms interchangeably.

• Orla C

Should be possible, but you need to let your bank in the US know BEFORE you travel that you are going to be in Spain, and when.

You can withdraw cash from any ATM

Deutsche Bank. BoA charges a 3% fee so $3 for every $100 withdrawn. You might want to check to see how much visa charges for international charges. I think it’s only 1% but double check with visa or your credit card company. It might be even cheaper if you have a credit union.

Most ATMs in big cities accept cards from major banks. Just go to any ATM and see what it says.

Or of course if you're worried, you can ask your bank before you leave for Spain.

Probably anywhere. There are ATM machines all over the world. They don't need to be Bank of America- just on the same network, which they pretty much all are now.

• Southeast Asian

Does that mean I could use a Bank of America at a Santander ATM in Spain?