Can gel nail polish make a "non harden clay" hard by using the nail polish as a coating?

m trying to think of ways to get non hardening clay(wax based clay) to harden, or at least a coating to make it hard. I started getting this idea, maybe a clear coating that gets hard can be put on top thats similar to clear(clear is a see through coating that you put on clay to make it hard and shiny when fired... show more m trying to think of ways to get non hardening clay(wax based clay) to harden, or at least a coating to make it hard. I started getting this idea, maybe a clear coating that gets hard can be put on top thats similar to clear(clear is a see through coating that you put on clay to make it hard and shiny when fired in the kiln). So I thought of gel nail polish; gel nail polish gets hard when put under the uv light and is pretty thick. But my problem is will it really work? My worries are first, will it stick on? Second, will it be hard enough to be considered hard? And third, will the clay melt under the uv light?......Well anyways, if you know or do the experiment please tell me the result and if you also have other ideas that will be a good coating feel free to say it~