Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 7 months ago

How do I deal with being a social reject?

Hi, I have autism and I can’t make friends because of it. So... how can I deal with being a left out, a loner, an outcast, or a social reject.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

Do you have a passion or hobby? If so start a YouTube channel i did i post about makeup and my struggles with mental health issues. TJ SPARKLE is my channel

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

start by doing activities that you can do alone, like exercising, reading, or drawing. Having hobbies that you can do by yourself can make you feel better.

• Tony7 months agoReport

if someone seen something someone buy would that case tromble like voyal of the dammed by send £1 will the hills have eyes and 2 2007

• 7 months ago

Autism is not your weakness but you're strength. I'm sorry that you feel alone. The way that the worldview stings is not the way that God views them that is assuming that you believe in a higher power. Some people may see that as weak but to those like-minded people; what does their opinion really matter anyways? The substance of their opinions comes from ignorance which is not honorable. Focus on the people who have good things to say to you and don't listen to what the critics say. Be yourself and one day you will find that the very thing that the world called weak is actually strong and resilient.

• 7 months ago

Just don't worry about other people. There are plenty of things to do alone.

Many others have the same problem. Fill your life with the things you enjoy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Plan what you are going to do, if you are going to make a friend then make one friend a Beastie! Some one who you can talk to who will listen to you and or someone who will talk to you 😎 keep your sun glasses on so no one will know anything about you! I pray God heal this child ... silver and gold I have nine, but what I have I give you! In the make of Jesus of Nazareth get up and walk! Be HEALED! In Jesus name amen!

• 7 months ago

REJECT THE REJECTORS 😠

• 7 months ago

find a hobby. levy the power of your Autism to fixate on it. impress people with how awesome your special Autism fueled talent is.

• 7 months ago

accept it and move forward.

• Mars Mission
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Well almost the blacksmith 1038,

Bring it back please?

• 7 months ago

So you have autism.

It does not mean you can't have hobbies.

Do them outside and someone will see you and start talking.

Get good though first.

• 7 months ago

I’m 18. Also have autism and my whole life I’ve had issues with that. Sometimes I’ve been lucky enough to spark a nice conversation with someone and we actually become friends. Don’t do anything you’ll regret to fit in, I learned that the hard way. At my new job I don’t really have to talk to anyone besides my boss and I kinda like it that way. Sometimes being alone isn’t the worst thing in the world.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.