What should I do if someone threatens to kill me 3 days in a row and he has threatened me other times too?

I was sitting in my car at work, and the same weirdo approached me when I was in my car. He was saying that he was going to kill me. I just flipped through my phone and ignored him. He came 3 feet away from me, and stood in front of my car for a few minutes thinking he is tough. That idiot does not realize that I... show more I was sitting in my car at work, and the same weirdo approached me when I was in my car. He was saying that he was going to kill me. I just flipped through my phone and ignored him. He came 3 feet away from me, and stood in front of my car for a few minutes thinking he is tough. That idiot does not realize that I was martial arts training and I've played soccer for 15 years and I could literally kick thenguy's head off his head and knock him out cold. I kept my cool and ignored him. If I see him again tonight, then i will ask him what his problem is. I am aware that he might have a knife and i have a sword for self defense. I would much rather kick and punch him out and then submit him to sleep. I could ko that skinny meth addict loser with my legs or hands.