promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 9 months ago

Why is the guy always in the wrong, it's always the guy's fault in a relationship?

Every guy always says that if you want your wife to be happy, she always has to be right. Even when she's wrong, you have to tell her she's right. Why does the guy always have the be wrong, and if things go wrong in the relationship, it's always the guys fault?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I, as a woman, have never subscribed to the theory that I can't ever be wrong or do wrong in my relationship. If I am wrong I admit it, say sorry and we move on from there. Same as I expect from my partner. Perhaps that's why we are married over 30 years so far?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 months ago

Women want a man that stands up to them, it's just a test and when the man backs down he loses, then she gets mad and cuts her hair short and starts nagging because she just wants someone to take charge

• i + i
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

The guy is not always wrong, nor is it

always the guy's fault in a relationship.

It's just a saying, nothing more.

• 9 months ago

Guys fess up just so she stops whinging.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Ladies need to know when they are at fault as well as the men. As much as I'd like to agree with ladies always being right, it's not.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Here are a few truths you guys need to know:

It’s impossible to be responsible for someone else’s emotions.

It’s impossible to be someone else’s hero.Underneath feeling responsible for a woman’s emotions lies a deeper issue. Somewhere along the way you learned your self-worth was directly tied to fulfilling these expectations in relationships. Because it’s impossible to fulfill these expectations, you constantly feel you are not worthy of real love.

The feelings of unworthiness are shown through your actions as a giver or a taker in relationships.

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.