Why are there so many child TV stars? I want to be a TV star too!?

LOL. After watching stranger things and taking peeks behind the scenes i realize i have a sudden interest in acting! When i was little i thought school plays and singing were the lamest thing! I Have Changed My Mind. I was already thinking about changing school course schedules to accommodate my interests in the... show more LOL. After watching stranger things and taking peeks behind the scenes i realize i have a sudden interest in acting! When i was little i thought school plays and singing were the lamest thing! I Have Changed My Mind.

I was already thinking about changing school course schedules to accommodate my interests in the acting career, but looking back on my life i am perhaps the laziest, and most disloyal person i know. I am told that i become very interested and very talented in a variety of subjects but i often drop the topic after a short while. Heck, now that i think about it i could be a violin god! But because i didn't take the opportunities i was presented with carefully i ended up dropping orchestra into high school. Now i am rethinking even exploring the acting path because of my past experience.

Should i try it out to see if it suits me? or should i drop the topic because im probably gonna fail anyways? Either way i hope my decision isn't a mistake