I suffer from Hypnopompic Hallucinations. Is there anyone else out there who does too?

I have suffered these hallucinations since I was a little girl I'm now 29. When I wake up usually in the middle of the night I never know what im going to see. Sometimes I see nice things. Animals ect.. but it's usually terrifying things. They are so real. Solid objects. And they can move. Should I finally... show more I have suffered these hallucinations since I was a little girl I'm now 29. When I wake up usually in the middle of the night I never know what im going to see. Sometimes I see nice things. Animals ect.. but it's usually terrifying things. They are so real. Solid objects. And they can move. Should I finally go see a doctor? I dread going to sleep at night sometimes. Is there anyone else like me? Feeling lonely. Thanks