What do Mainland Chinese think of an American who says that China is his second favorite country with Russia being my first?

Update: When I am teaching in China I am commonly asked why I chose to teach in China. I normally state that I want to experience living in a communist country as I used to dream about living in the Soviet Union when I was a teenager. I also state that I am less likely to get into trouble in China if I voice my political... show more When I am teaching in China I am commonly asked why I chose to teach in China. I normally state that I want to experience living in a communist country as I used to dream about living in the Soviet Union when I was a teenager. I also state that I am less likely to get into trouble in China if I voice my political ideology. I Idolize Vladimir Putin and I admire Xi Jinping, Mao Zedong, Kim Jong Un, Ho Chi Minh, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Muammar Qaddafi, and Fidel Castro.
Update 2: I also state how in arguments i will normally sides with the Chinese communist party's stance. the only time I would not is if it had to do with Russia. This is because Russia is my favorite nation and I still dream about living in Russia and becoming a Russian Citizen.
0