are there any shows where the villain wins?

like totally wins, not just he wins but there's still hope for the good guy. No, i wanna know if theres any show, anime, movie, anything where we follow the good guy throughout the whole journey only to have the villain defeat him INDEFINITELY. please share them below.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

Once upon a time. The Evil Queen. Aka Regina Mills. Yas Queen.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

Saw series

• 7 months ago

Devilman Crybaby on netflix didn't end too well.

• Crystal7 months agoReport

I hate sexual stuff but that anime was amazing

• 7 months ago

It's not a show, but Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog is a fun movie.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Breaking Bad! Heisenberg ultimately wins in the end by dying on his own terms

• 7 months ago

Texhnolyze. I won't spoil the ending, but I can't think of anything more depressing.

• 7 months ago

No Country for Old Men

• Raditz
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

Several Gundam titles were having that kind of ending, from the extreme ones to the "morally grey"-type. For example:

-) Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans can be called the "extreme", where the "villains" of the show won by totally decimating the protags and their group to smithereens.

-) Gundam 0080 also has similar outcome, but some people would argue that the protag was the villain, since their group was the one who wreck things up.

-) Gundam 0083's ends with a complete loss from the protag side, since they failed on their mission, and even the main protag himself can't defeat his rival with his own hands.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

There are quite a few TV programmes that feature an "antihero" who ends up winning, such as "Angel", "Lucifer" Breaking Bad", "Good Omens", "Good Behavior".

• Antiheroes aren't consider villains. they are characters who do the good works but not for the greater good; not for a good and divine reason. even they may be use high level violence in their acts
      for example Bruce Willis' character in Death Wish was an antihero

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Valkyrie

Seven

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.