Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & EmploymentFood Service · 7 months ago

What day of the week do Pizza Hut workers get paid?

I think it's bi-weekly & every other Tuesday, but I'm not entirely sure. My first official paycheck from them was around $70.....

For the guys who "really" didn't answer the question and made a sarcastic remark....

I really hope that you get the help that you're desperately seeking. It seems like you have a lot of hate in your heart, and it's probably eating away at you more than the people who you point fingers at. Just sayin'.🤷‍♂️

Favorite Answer

30+ years ago, at my franchise, our official payday was Friday but we would usually get them Thursday.

Our weeks ended on Tuesday.

NPC was & is the largest franchisee.

With the internet now, I would not be surprised if there was less delay. We had to mail our paperwork in every week.

You need to ask your boss or any employee who has been there longer than you. They will know.

• Judy

Can be different for different units

• Erik

Ask anyone at work. Your manager, assistant manager, or any co-worker. I'm guessing you get paid every other week on a certain day.

Let's not ask someone from work. Let's ask strangers on the internet. They'll know.

• Never

I'm sure he is very worried about losing 10 points. Me too.

Very scared.

LOL
      All level 7 posters live in fear over 10 points.

• Bill

Why not ask your supervisor?