Am I meant to be a vegetarian?

When ever I eat more vegetables and fruits I always feel like my best , I feel more energizeed , more happy and just generally feel good, when ever I eat meat ( esp red meat ) I feel sad and sluggish , I'm 27 year old male and most my life my diets been balanced ( veg , meat and carbs ) I don't really wanna... show more When ever I eat more vegetables and fruits I always feel like my best , I feel more energizeed , more happy and just generally feel good, when ever I eat meat ( esp red meat ) I feel sad and sluggish , I'm 27 year old male and most my life my diets been balanced ( veg , meat and carbs ) I don't really wanna be a vegan simply because I love how cheap and handy EGGS are and I love chicken , but as I'm getting older I'm starting to think " Is my body ment to eat more fruits and vegetables simply because how good they make me feel but I don't think it's safe to eat just veg and fruit is is? I know that you will say balance is key and your right it is but i always feel my worst ( energy and emotion ) after eating meats, eating eggs and fish not so much.... If possible please don't answer with aggressive answers , I know meat can be healthy and being vegan MIGHT be a bad idea ( please don't judge vegans ) due to vitamins in meat , but I feel as though I'm at my best eating more veggies
14 answers 14