Mark asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

My former school I graduated in May implemented abstinence sex education at same time it informed us of risks, do u agree with abs education?

Favorite Answer

Yes, because delaying sex has proven to have many benefits both individually and for society as a whole.

Yes. STDs run rampant starting in schools. Kids don't yet know of STDs until they catch some. and it is safer to learn BEORE you get one or a dozen.

• David

Well, properly used, abstinence is 100 percent successful.

I don't agree that it should be the ONLY thing on the curriculum. But abstinence certainly should be included as the SAFEST option.

• Zack

That’s a good idea. Not spreading your legs is a 100% effective, FREE way to avoid getting pregnant.

Abstinence is the only 100% sure fire way to avoid unwanted pregnancies and STDs. It should certainly be included in any sex education curriculum in my opinion.

they have the right idea