Are you afraid of well educated people?

148 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No. Its uneducated people I am weary of. They are so destructive.

Source(s): .56
    • David
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

"Uneducated" people are often wiser than silly college students who waste time getting a worthless degree, then expect taxpayers to pick up the tab.

• 5 months ago

Some people learn to cheat people, I just hate them.

• 5 months ago

Being well-educated should be a goal for everyone. Fearing someone who could probably help you the most is silly. It would only reveal your own insecurities and ignorance.

• Al
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

In my 40 years of working experience with just a trade school education, working shoulder to shoulder with people holding degrees has taught me a valuable lesson about College Education, Educated people know what they've been taught very well, but that leaves very little room for an open mind, and that is where ideas and progress is made, being open minded...I have just a high school diploma, but I've never been afraid of CEO's or Engineers, but I do have to approach their inflated Ego's with due care because they feel that degree puts them in a position of Hierarchy in the world, but in reality, most can't change the oil in a car, grow a garden or do something outside their comfort zone.

• MH5 months agoReport

Delete The Drama T Shirt

Buy Delete The Drama T Shirt. Special run produced only for you. Delete The Drama T-Shirt as well as Delete The Drama Shirt.

https://teespring.com/stores/delete-the-drama-t-shirt

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Not at all, I am confident around well educated people. It's the dumb people I'm afraid - Lord knows what dangerously stupid antic they have in mind.

• 5 months ago

No I am educated myself

• Sangita5 months agoReport

educated person are highly social and communicable

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No I am not afraid

• 5 months ago

i don't like elitist ppl but if they can speak plainly they are ok if they use their knowledge to serve others

• 5 months ago

I'm only afraid of pretentious people.

• 5 months ago

i'm not afraid of myself

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.