Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

What do you think of Kamala Harris’ proposal to give one billion in federal funding to blacks to help them buy houses?

Favorite Answer

WHY? Many of my neighbors are African American and they own houses why can't all blacks with the initiative and get off my asss and make something of myself do the same?

There are poor blacks and white people who deserve those opportunities over blacks and whites that sit on their ample asssses and yell what's in it for me and I am entitled. They work their hind ends off and still can't quite afford their own houses.

Look at the filth generated in public housing and that is what happens when ones has no skin in the game so to speak.

I grew up poor to the bone and I knew I wanted more for me so I went out and got more for me by working until I was ready to drop many days from full time work and full time school. So don't give me the bullshit they have no opportunities.

• Mr. Wizard

That filth in public housing you speak of is brazen loud red flag signs of mental anguish that has for some 70 years, gone by untreated. Plenty of ill mental health and mental diseases rife within the hood; the sexual abuse/inbreeding is the tip of a ugly iceberg there.

Why stop there? What about the next thousand generations of blacks? Shouldn't they also share in KH's gift of disbursing other people's money? I vaguely, recall slave like conditions when Chinese people were building railroads. They should also be recipients of KH's generosity? America's Indians could also benefit from KH's skill of using other peoples money to fund her political ambitions. Why stop at housing. Clothing, cars, food, travel, vacations, etc. all are possible with other peoples money. If there's not enough funds to pay for all of this, just stop using the government money printing presses from printing ones, fives and tens and have them print denominations of one hundred thousand and one million.

• ALBERT

It seems the easiest thing in the world especially for Democrats to spend other people's money...Was there not a Chinese proverb that said something like when you give like a fish to a hungry person it will feed that person for a day but when we teach that person how to fish it will have food for a lifetime...Why does the government love to make people dependent on it; especially the democrats.?

A VERY STUPID IDEA

• Prince

Federal funding is concentrated on funding our terrorist enemies, such as Pakistan, under the guise of "Foreign Aid" so no fear. They'll never spend it on Americans.

• Cousin

I think of D-Day and sinking Caissons off the Coast when we needed to invade Nazi Europe in 1945. Sinking concrete Caissons is what Louisiana should do to stop the erosion and start building up some barrier islands and not wash away, like Holland and the Zuider Zee becoming a Polder. Or killing one roach at a time, or shooting one terrorist at a time, wearing down their numbers by attrition. The truly horrible scientists in Charleston watching that whale thrashing caught in a giant net were so hidebound to observation and not acting that they watched it die for days instead of what any child knows who has ever been caught in thorns: You start snipping at the net piece by piece until you undermine it and it suddenly gives way. Scientists are trained out of all such natural instincts and will observe Nell to death. You start building Polders like the Dutch to reclaim land from the sea. Louisiana is neglecting themselves into the sea through attrition. We send billions to Pakistan to care for our enemy, al Qaeda, over each winter and send them back to Afghanistan to murder Americans every spring. It would be better to give billions to blacks and white Americans as well to buy houses and start building up our own people and economy. You see, you have to start somewhere. Forking the money over to Pakistan is not better than spending it to help Americans stimulate the economy.

We did that and when they didn't pay the mortgage or taxes it created the housing and loan collapse of the economy.

• Mr. Wizard

For 65 years, we TRIED to make the LIBERAL way of life work---and it simply doesn't and never ever will work. We gave them BILLION$ of "free" Welfare money ( while billion$ more went into deep politician pocket$ ); THEY as a team, caused economic collapse.

It's racist pandering and NOTHING in the Constitution allows anything like it. This means she will probably push it all the way

• It's already been done and it was far more than 1 billion. That's what the housing crisis, subprime derivative debacle was all about. Obama was a community organizer who taught black people to invest in buying homes they couldn't afford'; under the false promise of inflationary pressure because of an ever expanding demand for investment homes.

I know exactly where to start the collections for the reparations Kamala Harris’ proposed. One year before the Civil War every single slave in the USA was owned by a democrat. All reparations should come from the Democrats through the DNC. It's high time democratic party owned up to it's complicity in the awful crime of slavery. The democrat party should cease to exist, and all it's assets should be handed over to the relatives of slaves forthwith.

I think you should focus on how her party rivals respond.....or if they even have the courage to do so...

...at the outset of the 2008 primaries, Hillary was the assumed front-runner and Obama a novelty... during the early events he noticeably did not wear a flag lapel pin nor put his hand over his heart during the National Anthem...

...other candidates called him on this and he jumped all over them....accusing them of "coded language" and sounding like a bunch of "junior Republicans".... the tactic worked and he immediately became HIllary's #1 rival... no candidate had the courage to bring up race or patriotism again, which allowed Obama to "own" those issues the remainder of the way...

Harris was trailing Bernie by double digits before Biden opened the door to play the race card....now she has risen to the top of the field in the media... and is clearly trying to prove to the party that she can command the minority vote..

...if any other dem actually has the courage to go against her on these charged issues, my guess is that her camp will try to paint them as being "trump like"...