Anyone else having trouble with Google?

Like a lot of people I use both Yahoo and Google. For at least a couple of days now I don't seem to be able to access Google on either my phone or my laptop. Youtube, which is owned by Google works OK (not great but OK) but I try to do anything on Google and it just doesn't load. It sits there forever trying to load. Is this happening to anyone else?

Favorite Answer

I'm having no trouble with it. Just to test, I opened the other browser I sometimes use, and Google functions with either one.

That suggests you have a virus or other malware stopping you, or that your internet speed is so slow every single search times out.

• General Zod

It's the damnedest thing. Google is still running a little slow for me, but just a little, while everything else is working just great. What you say makes sense but it doesn't fit this situation. I don't know anything that would make just Google run slow for just me. But thanks for trying.