Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & EmploymentFood Service · 6 months ago

When working at KFC how do you tell which original recipe chicken piece is a thigh, leg, centre breast, rib, etc?

Also if you could answer that question but with hot and spicy chicken and wickered wings that would be awesome. I mean how do you tell which piece it is just by looking at the chicken when it’s already cooked. I need to know this so if someone orders something like 5 pieces of chicken only ribs then i would be able to do it.

sorry if it sounds dumb

ok

• Favorite Answer

That was much smarter of you to post on Reddit than here. I was going to give you a link - but you already found it! https://www.reddit.com/r/kfc/

Nobody asks for chicken ribs.

You need to look at raw pieces of chicken, memorize how they look and go from there.

• y

No Idea about KFC, never liked their grease. But telling one part from another is pretty simply.

They're all labelled.

You should probably ask your boss