Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 7 months ago

Have you ever wanted to take a road trip and see the U.S.?

Have you ever just wanted to go on a ride to see the U.S. and not really plan anything out? I'm sure people do it everyday but just take a road trip out west and take it day by day.

• Andrew

Travelling around the US by car is an absolutely amazing experience. The country has some of the best roads in the world, and some of the most gorgeous scenery and great attractions. But, I'd definitely advise anybody looking to take a lengthy trip around the US to map out an itinerary. Simply jumping in the car and winging it isn't a good or a smart way to do it. Why? Well, because the best road trips don't stick to the main roads. The US is a very developed country. If you stick to the main thoroughfares - the superhighways, all you'll be treated to is an endless succession of filling stations and fast food eateries and rest stops. There's very little nature or culture to be found on the major roads. To actually see what it's worthwhile to see and to experience what it's worthwhile to experience, you've got to get off the beaten trek - or at least get yourself onto the secondary roads that actually get away from cities and built-up areas. There are many different routes one could take depending on how much of the country one wanted to see and how much time the person had to do it. But it's a smart move to make a plan.

Would love to but God didn’t bless me with money or the opportunities to become rich

Yeah, it sounds great to me, but there are two things holding me back, namely money and a car that can handle the trip.

Not really, there's a lot of miles - I did it, once - and just remember all the miles.

wonderful feelings

yes since I love traveling, I also want to travel through the major street thoroughfares in many of the big cities.

Why, yes, I have wanted to do that, and in fact I have done it.

• Hostilfreak7 months agoReport

How was it? Did you have any problems?

• drip

No, I like things planned out, at least a little. Although my daughter and I took one trip to Disney and didn’t plan anything once we were there. And that was fun,

I'd love to do that. My country has great beaches but very little other scenery. If I win a lot of money, I'll head over there and see the sights.

no Have you ever wanted to take a road trip and see the U.S