how soon could two males take a 90 day vacation in pattaya thailand if they both worked 36k jobs and saved?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You could do it now if you have the money for airfare. Cost varies depending on what style you want live in. You could get an apartment on a short term lease and cook your own food. There is a lot of information on the internet about going to Pattaya and cost. But it is not as cheap has it used to be. Many older guy will tell war stories of how cheap it is. Most men don't go to Thailand for the culture so be prepared for the cost of a lady and drinks which will run the cost up.

You will need a visa to come. A tourist visa is good for 60 days plus you can extend it once for another 1,900 baht ($60) at immigration in Pattaya. There are also new procedures at the Thai Embassy in the UK to get a visa. You need to apply online and can get only one visa.

One other issue is your boss going to let two of you leave work for 90 days? Good Luck

Source(s):

Live here

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

Going by the flag as your I.D., I take it that you live in the U.K. and earn Pds 36kpa.

The answer is that it all depends on how much you spend on living at home to enable you to save and what you anticipate spending in Pattaya.

You can easily check up on the airfares and hotels, so that answers that part of your question.

Your other expenditure in Pattaya will depend entirely on you. Beers are around 65 Thb at happy hour prices in normal bars. Triple that for hours and places outside of that. Bar girls are bar fines say 400 Bht and the girls themselves from 1,000 to 4,000 per time depending on how long you want them for and how much you are willing to pay. I take it that that is what you are asking.

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.